Thermal Spray Equipment
Thermal spray is a modern coating process that utilizes advanced technologies to produce exceptional results. Depending on the material being sprayed and its purpose, a material can be thermally sprayed in a number of methods. The various applications include plasma, HVOF, HVAF, combustion, arc spray, and laser cladding. At Arzell, Inc., our expert team will guide you to the exact pieces of thermal spray equipment that you need for success. We work with several trusted names in the industry, allowing us to provide only the best spray components for our clients.
To find out more about our thermal spray equipment, contact us today.
Thermal Spray Coating Components
The thermal spray process involves many moving parts. At Arzell, Inc., we will keep you informed and guide you to the related equipment, depending on your choice(s) of thermal spray integration.
- Process control console for overseeing and manipulating the gases, liquids, and electricity used in the process
- A torch that can produce and direct the flow of the thermal spray material
- A feedstock device that feeds the materials to the thermal spray torch
- The feedstock itself, which can include powder, wire, rod, or cord
- A controlled area where the application of coating takes place
Thermal Spray Necessities
At Arzell, Inc., we are proud to be a significant supplier of thermal spray equipment. With years of experience in the industry and relationships with high-quality manufacturers, we provide global businesses with truly superior equipment. Our necessary equipment is included in the list below. If you cannot find something for which you are looking, contact us today to see what we can do.
- Spray equipment
- Dust collection systems
- Gas detection systems
- Heated make-up air
- Air compressors
- Infrared temperature monitoring
- Tecnar Accuraspray