Want to make a difference? So do we. Step in to explore the wealth of career opportunities and take your career to the next level.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- A thorough understanding of the low voltage control system design process and the importance of timely, accurate drawings to help drive the sales process from inquiry to sales conversion
- Solid working knowledge and understanding of relevant standards, including the National Electric Code and UL 508A to ensure a safe electrical design
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical
- Excellent analytical and creative skills to solve problems
- Excellent quantitative skills with a strong attention to detail to achieve a functional, safe design of the electrical system for the product/equipment
- The ability to understand the need to design for standardization, where possible and to achieve overall production cost efficiencies. Develop a balance between value-based engineering, quality and the cost of the product to allow for value selling to ensure profitable growth
- Communicate positively, professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing to calmly manage through any internal or external customer issue that may arise
- Associates Degree in Electrical Design Technology or Engineering
- Minimum Two (2) plus years’ experience in electrical device design
- A Certification by the American Designer Drafting Association or Autodesk
- Experience in Low Voltage Design/Controls is a must
- Verifiable use of AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical for graphic instructions to include work orders, blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts, other visual aids
- Experience in Robotics, CPU and HMI Programming is a plus
- Ability to multitask, follow-through and meet commitments
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated excellence with English communication skills, Bilingual is a plus
- Microsoft 365 proficiency is a requirement
We are a recognized leader in the industry, yet small enough so that you will be recognized for the contributions you make and become an integral part of our success. We are proud of our dynamic, stable, and fast paced environment.
We offer an extremely competitive compensation package. We associate with only the best and brightest. If you consider yourself capable of becoming one of the best electrical controls designers in the region, please forward your resume today to Human Resources.
Other Positions Available
Mechanical Assembler II
Send Us Your Resume
Please fill out the form below to send your resume to Human Resources.